Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

GOODBYE and HELLO...

it's early mornin and i can't sleeppp.... :(, there's nobody wake up BUT me...

i can't sleep and feel really thirsty *lately the weather is really weird, yupz...there's RAIN but the air is STILL hot and make me dehydrate*, soo...i'm tryin to find sumthin in my refrigerator...then i found dis Nu Green Tea :) *made me fresh..juz fo' a while...lolz*

really enjoyed dis green tea fo' a while :)

hhhmmm....yeah i can't sleep...coz there's lotz of things in my mind, think bout me, my self, my life *for past few years and of course NOW*, and i'm STILL AMAZE dat GOD showin me everythin i should noe *HE's showin me the path* and all this thing *i HOPE* can make me movin forward lil' bit faster and little by little stoppin me to lookin back at my past, i noe everythin dat passed away is already OVER but sumtimez juz can't believe it dat everythin moved and changed really fast...*like a blink*
*sigh* after a year guessin, waitin, thinkin and tryin to hold on, now i'm tryin to release all those feelin, coz i already noe d TRUTH *every details i noe, d story, d promise...EVERYTHIN i noe, like...GOD whisperin, talkin and showin it to me, it really unbelievable* YESH...i already noe EVERYTHIN, EVERY DETAILS...fo' sure...
NOW...juz can say *honestly* dat i'm RELIEVED...tryin to focus on my dream, my purpose at first place *all dis thing drain me mentally and physically, i'm juz TIRED*, time to recover is over NOW.
all dis "flashin thing" really made me grown up and much stronger, yeah...i learn dat dis bitterness really STRENGTHEN me and i learn dat we CAN'T trust people's word easily, but one thing fo' sure...I NEVER REGRET ANY PART of MY LIFE STORY...a "THING" or PERSON even d HARDEST PART which is left me a "wound" *EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is PRECIOUS fo' me*-olweiz rememberin every single wound to make me "wake up" and not make the same mistakes anymore...
THANK YOU...dat's my GOODBYE and HELLO... :)
.....
.....
.....
and Welcome to a NEW LIFE...
NOW...i'm tryin to focus on what i do and let FATHER do the REST of ALL.
.....
.....
one "CHAPTER" is finish from my book of life, 
NOW...i'm gonna write a new "CHAPTER" *pray fo' me yahhh... :)*
can't wait to noe and experience a new "CHAPTER"...can't wait to noe all d "surprise"...lolz

p.s: Now...i'm startin to see d "RAINBOW"...after all dis "RAIN" happened *too much STANDING in THE RAIN*, i can SMILE now, juz let go and i'm relieved... :)
gonna sleep now...really tired...

0 Treasure Box:

Post a Comment