Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

After Midnight

arrghh...i miss this blogging thingy moment...
miss to write what i feel, miss to post the pic that i like, miss my productive writing moment after midnight, miss many things here... ;)
Think i'm gonna start blogging again *frequently*
most of my blogging moment starting when i'm feeling depressed with all the situations around me and what my heart feels, it feels like yesterday happened when i'm feeling stressful with my uni thingy, but Thanx GOD all this confusing thingy is almost over =D *still bless me LORD*
and i'm lil' bit confusing too with my 3 major blogs, i love these 3 blogs (Blogspot, Wordpress, Posterous) coz each blog had their own characteristic & advantages, which one should i choose become my major blog (_ _") *i love 3 of it !* too much blog huh ?!
hmmm...one thing for sure, i'll continue blogging with these 3 blogs and maybe i don't need to choose it ;)
will writing on these 3 wonderful blogs of mine ^^


0 Treasure Box:

Post a Comment