Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Already Tired (_ _")

Wooo...am TIRED !! 
Lot of things happened really fast lately...

Confusing...dunno what to do, already trying to make a change, but it didn't work, hmm...maybe this is my fault for giving an ignorance, but actually i NEVER mean it :'(

arrghhh...!!!
Tired of THINKING...
Tired of WONDERING...
Tired of GUESSING...
(_ _")

GOD...actually gave me some answer that day, but i think it still on progress, a lil' bit shock...when i miss that person, he shows up at my house *not for me, like he used to be, but for another thing*, and the other one is angry with me becoz' i didn't pick up his call *but i don't miss him* *haiiiisshh....* hate this feeling....TIRED !!!

Ooww...geezz gonna sleep soon, my body & mind really need a break, hope i can safely back into my normal life, Bless me FATHER...

0 Treasure Box:

Post a Comment