Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where I Am ??

Suddenly...i don't know where's my direction...
Suddenly...don't know what i am to do...
all the things just pop out from my head...

Where i am...
What i am to do...

Lotz of thinking,
till' it when i will to do this and that...
perhaps GOD want me through all this things...

Many things happened, but still...i feel that i don't made everything right !
there's still a burried passion, still try to find it, still try to make a way, but till... when??
fortunately...i already lost my gulity feeling, all the sadness...

Will write a new chapter, a new page but it still in the same book :)
will take all the opportunities in front of me,
will exploring myself more deeply,
will do everything like there's no box,

hey...it almost the ending of my Quarter Century
flashback for everything happened, analyse & take the lessons,
counting down...
for my Quarter Century plus One

0 Treasure Box:

Post a Comment