Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Worst Gone Great ♥

Today...got one of my hardest day...
i've got call from one of my client & says that something went very bad (_ _")
so i must go to the location & it really make me depressed, but i must keep fighting !

Then i meet one of my anotha' client who offers me some drink, under the influence of alcohol it feels like everything's gonna blow up !

Tired...very tired...
and i want to talk to someone, who will reduce my depressed... *very rarely feelings of mine*

talk to him always makes me smile, laugh, relief & last but not least sleeping with smile on my face :)

Thankz FATHER for sending me an Angel ♥ 
*Happy ;)*


It's amazing how some people can make your day a Whole lot Better by just them talking to you.


:)

0 Treasure Box:

Post a Comment