Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Unwell

What a Life...
Everything's all my fault, feels numb & act like zombie (_ _")
Dun have any power anymore, please lead me FATHER...


The weakest moment of mine...
 
Got faint heart, everything looks blur...
I need my freedom, need my life back !
Need it badly !  
Trying to...growing up...

Leaving everything won't solve any problem,
just believe...just believe...that all this things will lead me into right direction.
Hopeless...
One by one, trial by trial, test by test...  
Hard to believe...all these things happened??

Dizzy...
Just randomly blur...  
The season will ended... *soon*

Here with no one...
Thinking & trying to solving it.  
With the wind blows & the music plays,  
Captivated with my mind.

Waiting for the ending...
We'll see...  
Bless me FATHER.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 Treasure Box:

Post a Comment