Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What a Day

Heihooo...
Today i realize that i lost my atm card *again*, it's just like GOD remind me...
and for past few days...made me learn a lot, about my personal life, spiritual life, my PASSION, my WORLD..., it's kinda Plain !

Am trying it, but i think am not into it, it really a grey zone :|
or maybe my heart turned into Stone @_@ *personally thingy*


Still...
Till' today...i never give up for my Passion,
I just want to do something that makes me fly high into the sky, smile with lot of satisfaction, peacefully heart,

I just want to make something right for me, for my life, for my heart & i still need GOD's help for guiding me.
Sometimes, i'm too much thinking a lot, about this & that, how to make A to Z, what if i do this or that...there's too much, need spontaneous power to break what mind thought !!


Hhmm...starting to get the point of view :)
Getting my direction...THERE !! :)


Done do some chit chat here, Now back to my monthly report... *lil' bit sleepy*
Rrrrrrr.....

0 Treasure Box:

Post a Comment